The work of the Renal Association produces outputs in five key areas:
- Supporting quality improvement and assurance in Kidney Services
- Patient engagement
- Membership support and professional development
- Policy advice: advising NHS on national policy and commissioning of renal services
- Supporting kidney research enablement.
Joint activities the Association is also involved in some other groups to further its aims – see ‘Joint Activities’ in menus to the right.
- Joint Specialty Committee for Renal Medicine
- RIXG – the Renal Information Exchange Group
- The Kidney Alliance