For junior doctors who are interested in a career in renal medicine, this taster course aims to inspire the next generation of nephrologists
** please note that this year’s Taster Course in Nephrology has unfortunately had to be postponed, due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic. The next taster course is due to take place in 2021. More information about this event will be posted on our website next year. For any queries about training this year please contact Jemima Scott.
Led by consultants & trainees in nephrology from across the UK.
Date & Location
Learning & Research Centre
The course will offer:
- Interactive lectures on key topics in nephrology
- Hands-on practical experience (renal biopsy, dialysis, line insertion)
- A “day in the life of” a renal doctor
- Practical tips for the ST3 application process
- Meet trainees in ITU-Renal dual accreditation, academic medicine and global health.
- A drinks reception with a chance to meet current trainees & consultants
For further info, please contact Jemima Scott