NephJC is a nephrology journal club that uses Twitter to discuss the research, guidelines, and editorials that are driving nephrology. After the chat the conversations are archived by Symplur and in Storify. You can also follow their posts on Pubmed.
NephJC takes place every two weeks on Tuesday at 9 pm Eastern time and on Wednesday at 8pm BST.
Glomcon teaching tool
These are video link sessions that have been set up through the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Centre and Harvard Medical School.
This teaching tool has four components:
1) A Pre-conference ‘Glomcon Trivia’ webinar : Tuesday 12pm.
- Hour long sessions, led on a rotating basis twice a month by participating Nephrology Programs
- Live audience response polling
2) Live web-based Glomcon Case Conferences, Wednesday 6pm
- Conferences include pathology slides review by a nephropathologist. Discussion is led by a volunteering nephrologist.
3) Web-based archive of de-identified case summaries from past conferences with pathology images
4) Discussion forum questions from the pre-conference webinar will be posted in an online quiz format for users who may have missed it earlier.
At this time, 13 programs across the country are participating in it. If you or your program would like to be a part of this endeavor, please email Nikhil Agrawal at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to sign up for the Glomcon case conferences, please email email@example.com.
Videos can be watched back on the website above or on the Facebook site.