The Renal Association and British Renal Society are working with other professional societies, patient organisations, and industry partners to support renal services and the patients who they care for during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Through this page we will provide and link to resources for renal professionals and patients with kidney disease.
E-mail COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org with queries or useful resources or documents to be shared.
- 28 August 2020 – COVID-19 risk stratification grid updated
- 10 August 2020 – COVID-19 risk stratification resources for clinicians
- 4 August 2020 – Renal community COVID-19 call – watch online
- 4 August 2020 – UPDATED Recommendations for minimising the risk of transmission of COVID-19 in UK adult haemodialysis units
- 4 August 2020 – Recommendations for the use of enhanced PPE for staff caring for patients with suspected or proven COVID-19 infection in Renal units
- 10 July 2020 – Renal community COVID-19 call – watch online
- 10 July 2020 – BTS information for transplant professionals 13th Edition
- 09 July 2020 – Guidance on the management of transplant recipients diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID19
- 1 July 2020 – Recommendations to minimise the risk of transmission of COVID-19 in haemodialysis units
- 26 May 2020 – Resuscitation in Haemodialysis Units use of Personal Protective Equipment
- 3 July 2020 – COVID-19 surveillance report for renal centres in the UK