The Renal Association and British Renal Society are working with other professional societies, patient organisations, and industry partners to support renal services and the patients who they care for during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Through this page we will provide and link to resources for renal professionals and patients with kidney disease.
E-mail COVIDemail@example.com with queries or useful resources or documents to be shared.
- 1 July 2020 – Recommendations to minimise the risk of transmission of COVID-19 in haemodialysis units
- 8 June 2020 – Updated: NHSBT / BTS guidance for clinicians on consent for solid organ transplantation in adults, children and young people and living organ donation in the context of COVID-19
- 26 May 2020 – Resuscitation in Haemodialysis Units use of Personal Protective Equipment
- 3 July 2020 – COVID-19 surveillance report for renal centres in the UK
- 15 May 2020 – Analysis performed on combined data set of NHSBT and the UKRR
- 14 May 2020 – Webinar, COVID-19 and kidney patients: the UK experience
- 4 May 2020 – Eating or drinking during hospital or satellite unit based haemodialysis and COVID-19
- 25 April 2020 – Updated: Guidance on the management of transplant recipients diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID19
- 24 April 2020 – Ramadan: guidance for patients intending to fast during the COVID-19 pandemic