The Renal Association and British Renal Society are working with other professional societies, patient organisations, and industry partners to support renal services and the patients who they care for during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Through this page we will provide and link to resources for renal professionals and patients with kidney disease.
E-mail COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org with queries or useful resources or documents to be shared.
- 26 May 2020 – Resuscitation in Haemodialysis Units use of Personal Protective Equipment
- 18 May 2020 – COVID-19 surveillance report for renal centres in the UK
- 15 May 2020 – Analysis performed on combined data set of NHSBT and the UKRR
- 14 May 2020 – Webinar, COVID-19 and kidney patients: the UK experience
- 4 May 2020 – Eating or drinking during hospital or satellite unit based haemodialysis and COVID-19
- 25 April 2020 – Updated: Guidance on the management of transplant recipients diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID19
- 24 April 2020 – Ramadan: guidance for patients intending to fast during the COVID-19 pandemic