50th Annual EWOPA (European Working Group on Psychosocial Aspects of children with Chronic Renal Failure) conference
23/05/19 - 25/05/19
The conference’s main issues are the psycho-social aspects of children with different stages of chronic kidney disease including those on dialysis and transplanted.
The proposed topics are
- quality of life, and how to measure it
- the impact of media to forward medical information
- transition: when and how to do it
- siblings’ needs
- sport activities in CRF patients
- the problems of poor growth
- information material for patients and families
Further information here.
Abstract deadline: 28 February 2019
Early bird: 30 April 2019
Late & onsite registration: 23 May 2019