- This event has passed.
28/05/20 - 29/05/20
Held immediately before the joint ESH/ISH 2020 meeting in Glasgow, we will be celebrating 40 years of the BIHS, with an exciting programme open to all healthcare professionals with an interest in cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure. There will be ample opportunities for young investigators to showcase their work and compete for awards, and for all attendees to participate in the exchange of new ideas and lively debate, all within a friendly, convivial atmosphere.
- Sir George Pickering Lecture
- Three Young Investigator awards based on submitted abstracts, with opportunities to present your work in Australia, the USA and Italy in our reciprocal exchange programmes
- The Dr Robert Grayson Award – presented to the best research into diseases of the aorta and blood vessels
- Prizes for the best Poster and best Nurse & Allied Health Professional presentation
- Clinical sessions on guidelines, complex cases and co-morbidities