- This event has passed.
9th Preston Renal Biopsy Course
06/06/20 - 07/06/20
Course Fee – £600
This two-day weekend course provides training around the topic of Renal Biopsy.
Teaching incorporates practical sessions and lectures. Whilst working in small groups under expert guidance, delegates will be given the opportunity to practice renal biopsy on models and kidney localisation on healthy volunteers and transplant patients.
- Indications, Contraindications and Complications
- Consent, Ethical Issues and Controversial Cases
- Pre- and Post-biopsy care
- The role of Pathology in Renal Biopsy
- The role of Radiology in Renal Biopsy
- Evidence-based management of Renal Biopsy Outcomes
- Kidney Localisation (Native and Renal Transplant)
- Renal Ultrasound Scanning
- Guns and Needles
- Performing a Renal Biopsy
For further details, please contact:
Surgical Simulation, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Telephone: 01257 247681