- This event has passed.
AKI frontiers 2019
The 2019 AKI (acute kidney injury) frontiers event will have a sharp focus on cutting edge scientific and clinical research, best practice, new treatments, prevention and identification, and quality improvement, but will cover much more.
AKI frontiers will bring together a varied audience from academics to clinicians with an interest in AKI from across the healthcare spectrum to the historical setting of the RSM.
You will learn about 3 key areas:
- The pathophysiology of AKI
- New potential treatments for AKI
- How to prevent AKI
Rates start from just £35.
- Sean Bagshaw, Chair and Associate Professor of Critical Care Medicine, University of Alberta.
- Emmanuel de Almeida Burdmann, Professor of Nephrology, Division of Nephrology, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Brazil.
- Pat Murray, Professor of Clinical Pharmacology, University of Dublin and consultant nephrologist and clinical pharmacologist Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin.
- Perry Wilson, Assistant Professor of Medicine (Nephrology); Interim Director, Program of Applied Translational Research, Yale School of Medicine.