Designing and Running Streamlined Randomized Trials
24/06/19 - 25/06/19
Think big. Keep it simple. Get reliable answers
On this course, you will learn how to design and run streamlined, efficient trials to provide reliable answers which change practice.
The program will address
- streamlining key aspects of study design
- practicalities of running trials
- efficient fulfilment of regulatory requirements
- appropriate data analysis and reporting
This course is aimed at current or potential trial investigators and senior trial managers.
We anticipate obtaining 15 CPD points.
The course is run by highly experienced clinical trialists, senior trial managers and statisticians who have run successful large trials including
- Heart Protection Study: 20,000 – high vascular risk
- SEARCH: 12,000 – prior vascular disease
- ACST trials: 5000 – asymptomatic carotid stenosis
- 3-C study: 900 – undergoing kidney transplantation
- SHARP: 9500 – chronic kidney disease (18 countries)
- HPS2-THRIVE: 25,000 – high vascular risk (UK, Scandinavia, China)
- REVEAL: 30,000 – high vascular risk (10 countries)
- ASCEND: 15,000 with diabetes (UK, mail-based)
Find out more
or contact us via email