- This event has passed.
RA/BRS webinar series: Acute Kidney Injury
27/08/20 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Chairs: Dr Marlies Ostermann & Clare Morlidge
- The UK Renal Registry AKI report – the known knowns and the known unknowns – Professor Dorothea Nitsch
- What GIRFT tells us about AKI care – Dr Will McKane
- The role of the multi-professional team in AKI management – MPT panel TBD
- Current treatments for COVID-19 – the evidence base – Dr Charlotte Summers
- AKI in critical care – COVID-19 and beyond – Dr Jon Murray
- Best practice for AKI in primary care – Dr Tom Blakeman
RCP CPD approval will be sought.
The RA/BRS webinars are held on the last Thursday of the month at 4pm and will be available to view online for those unable to attend.