- This event has passed.
RCP Conference – Cardiovascular, Metabolic and Kidney disease : crosscutting science and best practice in multi-morbidity
Multi-morbidity and clustering of common diseases are major problems for health service providers. This 1-day conference aims to stimulate discussion and ideas and help set the foundation for establishing strategic partnerships to ultimately improve the health of patients with multi-morbidity.
What you will learn
- The epidemiology of multi-morbidity in vascular disease specialties and the related health needs of the UK population.
- Current data and biosample resources that can underpin our understanding and future integrated research in these specialties.
- How scientific developments in digital health, biomarkers and omics, imaging and tele-medicine can drive our future approach to research and delivering personalised medicine to this population.
- The latest insights from industry regarding development of treatments for multi-system cardiovascular pathological processes such as inflammation and fibrosis.
Who should attend?
- Physicians, Allied Healthcare Professionals and scientists in nephrology, cardiology, diabetes, elderly care, mental health, metabolic, endocrine and stroke medicine
- Health economists
- Specialists in ‘omics’ research
- Pharmaceutical, diagnostic and imaging companies
- Patients – acting in an advisory capacity
If you’d like to be alerted when booking opens for this conference, please email ‘Alert – Cardio Disease’ to firstname.lastname@example.org