- This event has passed.
Renal nutrician group study day – emerging practices in renal dietetics
- Future considerations in renal dietetic practice
- Presentations on projects that are currently being undertaken nationally, such as the Renal App Working Party and the collaboration with Kidney Care UK with Kidney Kitchen.
- Results from the study: Comparing Glycaemic Benefits Of Active Versus Passive Lifestyle Intervention in Kidney Allograft Recipients (CAVIAR study),
- Update on renal dietetic workforce project
- Launch of a national survey of current staffing levels
- The use of social media in health care.
Non-RNG members are invited to take advantage of our ‘rest of the year free membership offer’ – entitling BDA members to free RNG membership from October 2019 to March 2020 when they pay the non membership rate for the study day.
A programme is available here.