General Committee Membership
The UKRTN General Committee will consist of the following;
- Deputy chair
- At least 1 trials statistician
- At least 1 health economist
- The national renal CRN portfolio lead
- A representative from the UK Renal Registry
- A member with expertise of patient reported outcomes (PROMs)
- A member with experience of and expertise in qualitative research
- Two patient expert members (with at least a professional scientific background)
- At least one specialist trials nurse member
- At least one member with experience in trial management and coordination
Operational Subcommittee Membership
The operational subcommittee will consist of the chair and at least 3 other members.
The General Committee will meet approximately 3 times a year, via face-to-face, or via teleconference. The Operational Subcommittee, who hold a responsibility to ensure continuity and timely processing of project proposals, will meet, via teleconference, approximately every 8 weeks.