Reactivate your Renal Association membership
The Renal Association is updating its list of members in preparation for building a new membership area on the website.
If your membership has lapsed, now is the ideal time to update your details and re-activate your membership for another year.
As a reminder, here are some of the benefits of belonging to the RA:
- Discounted registration fees at UK Kidney Week (up to 18%)
- Contribute to guidelines, patient safety, research, events and news
- 20% discount on submitting articles to BMC Nephrology
- Subsidised fees at other RA events
Updating your details can be done in a few quick steps:
- Login in to your membership account here.
- Use the left hand menu to update your profile (contact details, preferences etc)
- Click the Pay Now button to add your payment details.
Reminder: If you pay via direct debit, membership fees are reduced, and renew automatically each year.
Please contact the Secretariat if you have any queries about updating your membership.
If your circumstances have changed, remember that we can cater for that too, with discounted fees for retired, overseas and less than full time working members. Our full pricing table is available here.
We look forward to hearing from you but if your membership is still showing as lapsed by the end of March, we will need to close your account.
We welcome any feedback about your experience as a member of the RA; please contact the Secretariat if you have any comments to make.