Renal taster course 28 – 29 September – registration open
For junior doctors interested in a career in renal medicine, the course aims to inspire the next generation of nephrologists
It is led by consultants & trainees in nephrology from across the UK.
The course will offer:
- Interactive lectures on key topics in nephrology
- Hands-on practical experience (renal biopsy, dialysis, line insertion)
- A “day in the life of” a renal doctor
- Practical tips for the ST3 application process
- Meet trainees in ITU-Renal dual accreditation, academic medicine and global health.
- A drinks reception with a chance to meet current trainees & consultants
Date & Location
28-29 September 2019
Learning & Research Centre
Click on the poster to download your copy and spread the word.