Travel grants now available
Every year, the BAPN awards travel grants to paediatricians in training, nurses, dieticians, psychologists and medical students who have received an invitation to present their research at national and international conferences.
Terms and conditions apply so please see below for how to complete your application.
Please forward applications to BAPN research secretary Sally Johnson.
Application process for BAPN travel awards
1. Awards will be made annually and announced in September
2. The application deadline is 31st August
3. The value of the award will be between £250-500
4. Applications are invited from paediatricians in training, nurses, dieticians, psychologists and medical students who have received an invitation to present their research at national and international conferences
5. Applicants need to provide the following information:
- Location of conference
- Title of Presentation
- Anticipated registration, travel and accommodation costs
6. To apply for an award, applicants should send the details in point 5 to the BAPN research secretary by email.
7. The BAPN executive committee will consider applications each year and successful applicants will be informed in September.
8. Award recipients will submit their expense claim to the BAPN treasurer after attending the conference.
9. Award recipients will be asked to write a brief article about their conference attendance for publication on the BAPN website. The report should be sent to the BAPN communications officer.