COVID-19 renal community briefing call
Join our next COVID-19 renal community briefing call on; Friday 5th February 2021, 16:00 PM
Chairs: Paul Cockwell, Karen Jenkins and Katie Vinen
The call is attended by representatives from renal units, commissioning bodies, private providers, patient charities and professional societies and aims to give a broad briefing on work undertaken and actions needed in relation to COVID-19 and renal services.
Please see draft agenda below. If you have any further agenda items that you wish to discuss on the call, then please forward them to us via email.
- Update on COVID numbers over last few weeks - Retha Steenkamp
- Update on transplantation - Gareth Jones & Lisa Burnapp
- Update on PPE - Rosie Donne
- Vaccination update - Fiona Loud, Ravi Rajakariar, Katy Jones, Helen Spooner, Michelle Willicombe & Katie Fielding. Rachel Gair tor update on RAG rating for vaccination delivery rollout
- Open agenda items & help for devolved nations - Damian Fogarty, Colin Geddes & Susan Spence
The format is intended to be accessible and multiple contributions and widespread discussion is welcomed. The call will be recorded and shared.
Meeting ID : 829 9918 2114 Passcode 275523
We hope that you can join us
Paul Cockwell, Karen Jenkins and Katie Vinen