The UK Kidney Association is working with other professional societies, patient organisations, and industry partners to support renal services and the patients they care for during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Through this page, we will provide and link to resources for renal professionals and patients with kidney disease.
E-mail COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org with queries or useful resources or documents to be shared.
- 24 December 2020 - Briefing document on COVID-19 vaccination in the renal community
- 23 December 2020 - KQuIP COVID-19 learning hub - messages to staff re vaccination (under Shared Learning)
- 22 December 2020 - COVID-19 vaccination FAQs for patients (Kidney Care UK, with RA and BRS)
- 4 December 2020 - COVID-19 vaccination for adult patients with kidney disease: a position statement from the UK renal community
- 1 December 2020 - British Renal Society and Renal Association position statement on resumption of renal services during and after the COVID-19 pandemic
- 27 November 2020 - COVID-19 renal community briefing - 27 November 2020
- 11 November 2020 - BAPN COVID-19 advice for children and young people updated
- 4 November 2020 - letter to clinical directors - Renal updates to the Clinically Extremely Vulnerable list
- 4 November 2020 - template letter - NHS Highest Risk Additions
- 2 November 2020 - BAPN COVID-19 shielding guidance updated
- 21 October 2020 - BTS Guidance on the management of transplant recipients diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19
- 8 October 2020 - Clinical practice guideline: Renal replacement therapy for critically unwell adult patients
- 28 August 2020 – COVID-19 risk stratification grid updated
- 10 August 2020 – COVID-19 risk stratification resources for clinicians