The Renal Association and British Renal Society are working with other professional societies, patient organisations, and industry partners to support renal services and the patients they care for during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Through this page we will provide and link to resources for renal professionals and patients with kidney disease.
E-mail COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org with queries or useful resources or documents to be shared.
- 1 December 2020 - British Renal Society and Renal Association position statement on resumption of renal services during and after the COVID-19 pandemic
- 11 November 2020 - BAPN COVID-19 advice for children and young people updated
- 4 November 2020 - letter to clinical directors - Renal updates to the Clinically Extremely Vulnerable list
- 4 November 2020 - template letter - NHS Highest Risk Additions
- 2 November 2020 - BAPN COVID-19 shielding guidance updated
- 21 October 2020 - BTS Guidance on the management of transplant recipients diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19
- 8 October 2020 - Clinical practice guideline: Renal replacement therapy for critically unwell adult patients
- 28 August 2020 – COVID-19 risk stratification grid updated
- 10 August 2020 – COVID-19 risk stratification resources for clinicians